Thursday, July 27, 2017

My apps on play store

Hello!

Are you aware that I have published over 18 apps on different stores? It might interest you that I also worked on the Stanbic IBTC Bank apps for Android,iOS,Windows,Amazon and Blackberry 10.



Have you also heard of Globacom Mobile Tutor(Roducate)? I actually worked on the API for that application back in 2013 even before Robert and John Limited signed a partnership with Nigeria's second largest telecom provider.

Check out my personal apps at http://bit.ly/michaelokiapps and contact me if you need applications for your SmartTV, mobile or web platform.


Hey! One more thing.....

I know you have seen initiatives like Tensorflow, Microsoft Bot, Facebook Bot and Amazon Alexa. They have something in common. What's that?

Answer: Internet

None of the Bot frameworks I stated above works offline. I have developed a framework that can power any niche like customer care, payment, education, security etc with/without the Internet.

You can contact me for more details.

mikeoki.oki@gmail.com

enquiries@globalinspirati.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment